Normally reliable sources have told Wansteadium that the answer to what the future holds for Andrew’s Builders Merchants is… cloth.
Unlikely (and underwhelming) as it might seem, the Woodbine Place premises is to house a fabric retailer and wholesaler. The report is unconfirmed, but if it turns out to be true, you heard it here first.
- In other news, children’s clothes shop and hair boutique Knock Down Ginger is now also hosting children’s parties.
- The rather overplayed departure of Picture Perfect is now done. It is to be replaced with a framing shop. (True, but again, underwhelming.)
- A fridge catastrophe in the Co-op on Friday night led to a run on Greek yoghurt and Frubes.
- Letting agent Mike Molloy of Martin&co hit the Huffington Post this week.
- The return of One Deko is imminent. It seems that it will still be selling transparent chairs.
- New product line at The Larder is right in so many ways.