Now 2011 is out of the way, you might be interested in how many people read Wansteadium last year, and what they were reading.
Our readership figures (recorded by Google Analytics) were:
visits in total, from
different people (“unique visitors”).
There were an almighty
pageviews in the year.
Far and away the biggest story of the year for us was the summer rioting, with the tension in Wanstead High Street and trouble in South Woodford leading thousands of readers to come over two days. The top 10 most read pages (excluding index pages) was:
1. South Woodford hit – Wanstead nervous (July)
2. Wanstead driving test routes mapped (May 2010)
4. Hadley House, arrivederci (October 2010)
5. Reviews of Wanstead’s new steakhouse (September 2010)
6. Turkish delight reviews (October)
8. At last – a buyer for Andrews’ Builders Merchant (April Fool)
9. Nice Croissant gets dissed (May)
10. Wanstead’s Massage surprise (December 2010)
Thank you to everyone who’s read Wansteadium in the past year. It’s been great fun putting it together, especially welcoming new voices like George C Parker, Suki Orange and gardener Ron. There’ll be more property, food and gardening in the year to come, but if you are interested in joining their ranks (we’re particularly interested to hear from people with a passion for books, culture, cricket and parenting) then please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.