2. Tickets will be issued by email in advance of the event, and are proof of purchase of the event and must be presented at the time of admission. Tickets are non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not refundable.
4. Wansteadium is not the organiser of events for which tickets are bought. Some events which are part of the Wanstead Fringe are organised by the Wanstead Fringe Association itself; some however are organised by individuals or groups which in each case are specified on the event listing. Except insofar as relating to the purchase and issuing of ticketing, responsibility for each event remains with the organiser.
5. If Wanstead Fringe-organised events are cancelled or postponed due to reasons outside the Wanstead Fringe Association’s control, then refunds will be issued. However, some events, including but not limited to the open air cinema (Wanstead Kinema) may be affected or cancelled due to bad weather in which case no refunds will be issued.
6. The organiser or designated stewards at an event reserve the right to refuse entry.
7. Attendees agree to abide by social distancing regulations and instructions as set out by organisers or stewards. If attendees refuse to comply, they will be asked to leave the event.
8. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
9. Children are only admitted accompanied by an adult who is responsible for their behaviour and compliance with social distancing rules.
10. The event organisers and appointees reserve the right to film, photograph or record the event and to publish the results.
11. The line-up will be published in advance of the event but is subject to alteration.